How has our life changed? Well, for one, Brad has been home since I went on bed rest (5/22). He usually travels for work. I have been so thankful that he has been able to be here this whole time!! It's going to be so strange and sad when he has to start traveling again!! He's been absolutely amazing!! But, with him here all the time and a new baby... we buy more groceries, do more laundry, wash more dishes and take the trash out more often! We use to get less sleep. I'm not sure if that's still true or not... if it is, we don't seem to notice. And, we spend a lot more time just sitting around... staring at Lincoln of course! The other big change... this week was the first week of school... and, I was not there! I think about my class often and it's very strange not to be there. But, I'm so thankful that I have the opportunity to stay at home this year with Lincoln... so thankful!
I love our family of three!
Today, we were finally able to capture Lincoln smiling on film! We've been getting a few smiles from him in the last week. And, they bring tears to our eyes every time!! Lincoln also cooed today for the first time while Daddy was talking to him. It was so sweet!!! It has been so fun watching all the changes and growing and just getting to know Lincoln.
I wonder what the next month will bring....
1 comment:
Congrats on Lincoln's 1 month bday! Lillian has started smiling as well, as a long as a coo here or there. So fun. Lincoln and Lillian must meet!:)
Post a Comment