Cute! Even better...baby heads :)
I'm in love with that kid!Gramma
I happened upon your blog while reading Sarah's and have to say...that is extremely cute. I love the peek a boo picture.Congratulations you two!!Laura (from your Bradley class)
He is so darn cute! I just love those leggings. I am assuming it makes it alot easier to change diapers! P.S. David laughed so hard at the pictures on your other sight of Lincoln sleeping with the Maker's Mark bottle! We love ya'll!
The alcohol picture is BAD---BRAD!!!!!!!
Your little guy is adorable :-)Those leggings are awesome - if I'd seen those when my two were babies I definitely would have bought them.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute! Even better...baby heads :)
I'm in love with that kid!
Gramma
I happened upon your blog while reading Sarah's and have to say...that is extremely cute. I love the peek a boo picture.
Congratulations you two!!
Laura (from your Bradley class)
He is so darn cute! I just love those leggings. I am assuming it makes it alot easier to change diapers!
P.S. David laughed so hard at the pictures on your other sight of Lincoln sleeping with the Maker's Mark bottle! We love ya'll!
The alcohol picture is BAD---BRAD!!!!!!!
Your little guy is adorable :-)Those leggings are awesome - if I'd seen those when my two were babies I definitely would have bought them.
Post a Comment