Mother's Day was simple and laid back... just like I like things! We had brunch with my mom, dad, brother and sister-in-law at Breadwinners. It's this great little place that has amazing food. Well, at least everything that I've had has been really good. And, we've only ever been for brunch. I think they have a different menu for other times. After brunch my parents, brother and sister-in-law went to go see Rent. Brad, Lincoln and I went home and had a normal day... playing, napping, playing!!
And, this is what I got for Mother's Day...
This is the description given: A potent symbol for new beginnings and infinite potential, the lotus inspires us to transform ourselves in ways we never thought possible. The stone of passion (Lincoln's birthstone), ruby brings spiritual health, wealth, and wisdom.I'd say it was a perfect gift!
2 comments:
Awwwwwww..... you know how happy I am for you to be a mommy. What a sweet and thoughtful gift---good job Brad! I am glad you had such a perfect mother's day. Doesn't it make everything you went through worth it?
Happy Mothers Day to you! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
Post a Comment