Monday, March 23, 2009

What we've been up to...

It's been awhile since my last post. So, here's what we've been up to....

Lincoln and I went to our first official play date. My friend Michelle hosted a LLL playgroup at her house. I took my camera... but, never managed to take any pictures. So, no pictures. But, it was nice to get out and meet some other moms! It was also a reminder of what it's like to be around kids... it got a little loud! I kinda had forgotten about that... not being at work and all!!

Michelle's oldest son also had a birthday party. He turned 3 and we were there to celebrate. It was Lincoln's first birthday party to attend. Here's Lincoln decorating the wrapping paper for Jadon's gift. This is his first experience with coloring. At first he just wanted to eat the paper... then he wanted to eat the crayon. Okay, so he's not quite ready for coloring!!
Here's the birthday boy.
Lincoln with his party hat... and borrowed toy!

And, taking a nap with dad.
After the party we eat at the Macaroni Grill... where Lincoln tried his hand at coloring again! We got more color on the paper... but, still trying to eat the crayon!! I tore it out of the tablecloth and put it up on the fridge at home... LOVE IT!!And, these are just miscellaneous pictures.

Lincoln with his first soccer ball!!

Playing in a box.

Helping sort beans.
And, one of his favorite things to do right now... watch the laundry go round!!
That's all for now folks!

3 comments:

Heather Franklin said...

I love the pic where he's got his mouth on the side of the box! precious!

Lindsay said...

wow.. he is standing by holding on to things??? Kara isn't even crawling yet!! (My kids are way slow on the motor skills!!!) No complaints, one less I have to chase.. right now anyway!!!

Curdie said...

sounds fun...I haven't tried coloring with Peter yet. I'll see what happens. What carrier is Brad wearing?