It's official... Lincoln is now a crawler!
For awhile he could get up on his hands and knees, rock back and forth, lift his little hiney way up in the air. But, he never moved his arms. He'd just bring his legs up underneath him and then flop down! Then there was one day or so where he'd move his hands twice and then flop. But, on Thursday (3/19) we had a play date with two friends from our birthing class. I think Lila must have inspired him... because, when we got home he started crawling!!! Here are two pictures that Emily (hosted the play date) took that day.
Here's Lincoln with Lila. She's the crawler that inspired my baby!! She was such a doll!!!!
This is Lila and Lillian. Lillian and Lincoln had the same due date... but, of course did not end up being born on the same day. I guess they decided that they didn't want to share a birthday!!!
So, not only is he now crawling, but he also learned how to sit up from the crawling position. He's also starting to pull himself up at the couch. He gets so happy with himself... I love it!!! Here's an early video of him crawling and sitting up.
Not too efficient yet with his crawling. But, seriously, I think he'd rather stand up and start walking. He's pulling up on things constantly and then letting go!!!! He stands there, no hands, a good little bit. Can't really tell you how long because I've never actually timed it... but, you know... probably less than a minute... although it seems like forever!!!
Oh, it's crazy how fast things happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
I can't believe he is crawling...wow... so cool! He is a big boy! Now he needs to go on over the the Surface house and show Kara how it is done :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. i was just going to leave a comment about how Kara wasn't crawling, and really doesn't care to!! Oh well.. one less kid to chase, I'm good!!!
Yay for Lincoln! That's so funny he started the same day that y'all came over. He definitely looks like he is ready to just stand up and go!
so cute!! I love that he switches to the bear crawl every once in awhile.
Post a Comment