The Wilson K Factor KSix-One Tour Racquet for the 8 month old…
In case you are wondering, Roger Federer plays with this racquet and as Shannan would say I might be a bit obsessed with the great one.
The project took over 3 weekends since I travel most week days and was so much fun to focus really intensely on something creative. With this project I knew templates were the way to go so I first photocopied the ping-pong paddle and then drew in the designs to mimic the Wilson. Cut out each individual piece and placed them into position then traced ‘em onto the paddle. I actually scored the lines for the string pattern with a razor blade and even created a template of the ‘W’ to paint onto the strings. If you know me, you know that I plan everything out and test where I can to make sure things turn out perfect down to the last detail. I even used a real overgrip just like I use on my racquet when I play.
Here is the lil’ guy taking to tennis…and momma making him cry just before the unveiling.
He really just wanted to eat the tennis ball...
And of course the racquet has to go into his mouth…
No pressure at all on Lincoln to play tennis…If he wants to play soccer that will be fine too. Everything is all for fun! And apparently eating as well.
For more on the Agassi story follow this link.
2 comments:
Wow! That's AWESOME! So creative, Brad.
The ping pong paddle looks perfect. Good job!
Post a Comment