Friday, January 9, 2009

Not so sad...

Hehe....

So, I got a few comments on that last post of mine!

First, I know what you mean Lindsay... and I only have one kiddo!! I can't imagine how life must work when you've got three kids!!!!!!

Thanks Laura! When I get more time I'll look into putting a counter on my blog. It would just be interesting to see how many people visit. Hey, do mind if I take a look at your blog??

And... Pam!! I follow your blog. I love your scrapbooking freebies you make!! Thanks so much for being so generous. And it was cool to get a comment from you!!

Okay, we're putting together a new contraption for Lincoln....

Later!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love your new blog layout. Way cool. Thanks for your comment on our blog. I know what you mean when no one comments... Lillian is doing better, but still not 100%. Such a bummer.

Anonymous said...

Hey I look almost daily. but i look on my phone and it doesnt let me or i should say i cant figure out how to post from it. I read the post and use it to show people pics of linc. I know lori reads it too.