Hi Shannan! There are probably a lot more readers than you know. Most people don't leave comments. I try to comment most places I visit just so people know that others are reading but I'm still trying to recover from Christmas.
I'm going to do a bit of research and see if I can find some stats for your blog. Another blog I read was surprised at the number of visitors one he discovered google analytics reports.
Here's the post where he talks about it: http://20outof10.blogspot.com/ 2008/11/you-number-25000-and-6.html
Hey girl just found your blog and spent the past little while catching up. Lincoln is a cuttie....I would love to meet him. Exactly where in Dallas do you and Brad live. You know Jerry and I are here in Mesquite. Would love for you to me my beautiful grandbaby....she is 9 months old now.
Hey you DORK! I always read your blog and I comment too! You don't update your blog very much :( Not enough for me anyway. I need daily updates since you live soooooooooooooooooooooooo far away and Lincoln will be 5 before I actually meet him. Love you!
5 comments:
Hi Shannan! There are probably a lot more readers than you know. Most people don't leave comments. I try to comment most places I visit just so people know that others are reading but I'm still trying to recover from Christmas.
I'm going to do a bit of research and see if I can find some stats for your blog. Another blog I read was surprised at the number of visitors one he discovered google analytics reports.
Here's the post where he talks about it:
http://20outof10.blogspot.com/
2008/11/you-number-25000-and-6.html
Oh Shannan, don't feel badly! I'M reading your blog. Have a great day anyway.
Pam aka Mom22
Pam's Scrapping Place
DONT BE SAD!!! I read your blog a lot.. but when i try to comment, one of my kids start acting crazy!! Today is MDO so I'm good!
Hey girl just found your blog and spent the past little while catching up. Lincoln is a cuttie....I would love to meet him. Exactly where in Dallas do you and Brad live. You know Jerry and I are here in Mesquite. Would love for you to me my beautiful grandbaby....she is 9 months old now.
Teri
Hey you DORK! I always read your blog and I comment too! You don't update your blog very much :( Not enough for me anyway. I need daily updates since you live soooooooooooooooooooooooo far away and Lincoln will be 5 before I actually meet him. Love you!
Post a Comment