So, while I was in the hospital on bed rest one of the nurses walked in while I was opening a gift that we had received from a family member. It happened to include some scrapbooking supplies. The nurse asked if I was a scrapbooker. I said yes. Then she went on to tell me about scrapbooking that you can do on your computer! The software is offered by Creative Memories. And, let me tell you... it's wonderful! If you're a busy person with little time this is for you. It use to take me forever to produce just one page. You have to print out your pictures, go to the store, browse to get ideas, look for all that you need, and then create the page. Of course, how long a page takes depends on how elaborate the page is that you make. Simple page, little time. Elaborate page, a lot of time. But, with Creative Memories everything you need is right there on your computer. Now, you are limited on what you can do. But, when you have limited time... you make the sacrifice! When you're all finished you can print the pages yourself or they print it out and mail it to you.
Now that Lincoln is here there is no way I'd ever get another scrapbook done! This has really been a timer saver for me!!! I wanted to show you a few of my pages but can't figure out how to get them on here. So, I went to Creative Memories and used a few of theirs... they are way better than mine. Hm, I gotta figure out how they do that....


1 comment:
Those layouts look amazing. I didn't know CM had gone digital!
Post a Comment