After my hair cut Brad, Lincoln and I watched the Texas/ OU game. GO LONGHORNS!!!!!
Then, we went to visit our friends Michelle, Jimmy and Jadon. They just had their second baby boy... Torin. And, he's ADORABLE!! Michelle's amazing. She gave birth at home without any drugs. Everything was perfect. We couldn't be happier for them!! I can't wait for our little ones to get a little older and have play dates!!!!!
Sunday we went to the arboretum. The weather was great. And, everything was beautiful. They had tons of pumpkins... everywhere. We walked around enjoying nature. We took a few "first" fall photos. We'll definitely be spending more time there!
After the arboretum we met my parents out at their soon to be retirement house about an hour away. It's on a lake... yippie!!!! It's really coming along. They plan on moving at the beginning of November. We can't wait!!!
The first meal in the new house... hot dogs!
We're trying to stay warm... it's cool and windy out on the pier!
Poor baby... passed out in the car after his busy weekend!
2 comments:
So cute! Okay I had to laugh about the "big mistake" haircut. I have some lovely pictures of our "haircuts" with "bangs" Yours looked a WHOLE lot better than mine though! Your hair looks good and its NOT short! I am really excited for your parents too! How fun for them to be so close to you and a neat place to go to get away from it all!
Your hair looks great!
Did you say that your hair is falling out? It's very normal. Cut and paste this link.
http://www.kellymom.com/bf/concerns/
mom/hairloss.html
Love the pictures. Babies just get cuter every day (how is that possible?)
Post a Comment