So, most people that know me know that I almost ALWAYS wear my hair up in a... well, I don't know what you call it... it's like a ponytail that you forget to pull out all that way... if that makes sense!
Anyways, when I was teaching I would always stick a pencil in my hair... right where the rubber band was on top. It was perfect because I always had a pencil handy!!! So, I wore my hair up so often that one little girl that I had in my class would draw pictures of me... with my hair up in a bun!! It was so darn cute!! And, because I was always walking around with a pencil in my hair the girls in my class would stick pencils in their hair (behind the ear).
I was reminded of all this today. I was making a list. I had stuck the pencil in my hair so that I could sit with Lincoln and have my hands free while he was playing at the open window. He noticed I had a sticky pad and wanted to write. I pulled out the pencil and gave it to him. He wrote for while and then, when he was finished with the pencil, tried to stick it in his hair!! Of course, he was just poking himself in the head with it... but, still. It made me smile SOOOO big.
He's so darn cute!
ps. I realize that I have not finished blogging about our road trip to Reno. I will get to it, soon! And, give an update on how we're doing now that we've settled in here!
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment