Monday, June 29, 2009

Lake Time

I meant to post more after my last post but... well, I'm just now getting to it!

These pictures are from one of our trips to the lake house. Lincoln seems to really enjoy the boat. This time out he actually got in the lake and floated around with daddy. He wasn't too sure about it at first and held on pretty tight... but, soon started to relax and enjoy the swim.


Here he is just chillin' on the boat taking a drink... gotta stay hydrated!


Had to add this one... daddy, being silly... making his boy laugh!


Here's Lincoln and daddy keeping cool.


Brad placed this plastic bowl (that they were playing with) on top of Lincoln's head. He didn't seem to mind it!
A little later we bought a SPF swim suit for Lincoln... I think he looks pretty darn cute!



More later....

No comments: