Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh, what a joy....

So, it's been awhile since I've blogged and so much has been going on!

Lincoln is 4 months old! Boy, does time fly! He is so much fun!!! What has he been up to? He "talks" so much now. He has also started squealing... as loud as he can, which he gets a kick out of doing! He's still putting everything into his mouth. The drool is so abundant that we now keep a bib on him all the time just to try and keep his clothes and skin dry!! When that first tooth appears I know I will shed some tears!! And, at last... sweet, sweet giggles. We finally got a good video of him laughing. I'm going to attempt to load to this blog. Let's see how that goes....

2 comments:

Curdie said...

That video is so cute. I loved how excited he was to play with the cat. The cat didn't seem very excited, though. :)

Peter is using a bib constantly because of the drool, too. We never needed drool bibs for Isabelle but everyone gave them to us at baby showers. So we have something like 20 pink bibs.

Lindsay said...

That has to be one of the cutest videos I have ever seen! I love to hear babies laugh! Too cute!! (Makes the bedrest worth it.. doesn't it!?